Monday, April 21, 2014

E&E Patterns' Bohemian Babydoll Top/Dress


E & E Patterns, otherwise known as Elegance and Elephants designed by Heidi Kettner, just released this lovely top/dress: the Bohemian Babydoll.  It's a fairly quick sew; no buttons and no zippers, hurray!  The hem is slightly curved both in the front and the back and has a facing, one of those fun, but practical details that truly define a professional result. 

I added the piping to break up the print a little.  This is Lisette apparel cotton from JoAnn's.

I've made a couple of E & E Patterns before: this top and these shorts.  Honestly, I love all her patterns!  This one is just such a pleasure to sew.  And it's the perfect summer top.  I'm thinking that a new pair of bubble shorts would pair perfectly with this top.




From now till Friday April 25th, you can get this pattern at a discounted price.  I'll see you here in a couple of days with a dress I made for B and some beautiful photos of spring....

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for commenting! you've made my day!