Thursday, January 23, 2014

Another catch up post


I'm going to keep this post brief.  These are all tester pics spanning from fall to just before Christmas.  Above is  Peekaboo's Classic Jumper.  I loved this pattern but really should have made a size bigger.  S outgrew it within the month. 


This is B in Heidi & Finn's Slouchy Cardigan, size 3t.   The best cardi pattern there is, in my opinion.  Of course I had to make a matching one for S.



Here is Kikoi's Peter Pan Collar blouse.  I'm a big fan of their patterns.  Great fit, simple and classic styling.



This is Schwin Designs' Jude Jacket.  The wing embroidery is from Urban Threads.


The Desmond Jacket, also from Schwin.  I really do love the cut of this jacket.  The instructions for welt pockets are the best I've seen.


Ellie Inspired Urban Girl.  A classic, knit layered dress with lots of options.

 Here's another Kikoi Pattern, the Lily Ruffle Blouse.  I've had that fabric in my stash for maybe 10 years!


 And here's another reversible pinny by little kiwis closet and another chance to use my embroidery machine.

The Tilly Dress, also by Little Kiwi's Closet.  She grew out of this one fast!  Now it's in B's closet.



Goto Patterns' latest: the Belinda Dress, another fabulous pattern by the talented Andrea.
 
And one of my all time favorite patterns: the Gatsby Dress by Heidi & Finn.
 
Whew!  I think I might have missed a couple, but it's been a fun retrospective of the fall season and makes me realize how much I've accomplished! And a huge thank you to the talented designers for letting me test their wonderful patterns.
 
Some selfish sewing coming up, I promise!
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for commenting! you've made my day!