Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Spring KCW 2013: E & E's Ruffle Tunic


I can't tell you how much I love this top.  The pattern is designed by Elegance and Elephants.  Heidi is one of those talented designers that I've been following for a while and when she released her first pattern, The Ruffle Top, I jumped at the chance to buy it, and at a nice discount too.


The fabric is a beautiful voile by Anna Maria Horner that I've been saving forever.  I'm so glad I finally had a chance to use it.

The finishing on this little top is pristine.   The stitch in the ditch method of attaching the bias around the neck and armhole gives it a beautiful and clean finish without being too fussy.  Perfect!

The back is equally lovely.

 
Now I want one in my size!

3 comments:

  1. Love this...beautifully made!! Love the voile fabric!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Heidi. What a great pattern! it was such a pleasure to sew:)

      Delete
  2. Love the details on the top, beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for commenting! you've made my day!