Saturday, December 11, 2010

Bags, Bags, and More Bags


So happy to be done with these bags. I think my tolerance level was really stretched by the 4th bag. But now they are done and I love the fabric combinations.



The fabric for this one is Anna Maria Horner Drawing Room Home dec for the main panels and a home dec from JoAnn's for the handles.

This bag is a total copycat from the book Style Stitches by Amy Butler that this pattern came from. You might recall that the main fabric was used for S's coat. The orange solid is Kona.



A couple of home dec fabrics again from JoAnn's. I used the main fabric to re-cover a chid-sized rocking chair in the playroom and had lots left over. Enough to make this bag and part of another bag.
All the fabrics came from my stash and were either left overs from other projects or just fabrics I had lying around.
I'm super proud of myself for using up some of my stash.
Still have lots of Christmas sewing to do. But I think I'm done with the Cosmo Bag.


No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for commenting! you've made my day!