Friday, October 8, 2010

making progress

re-upholstered child's rocking chair. my first !


crocheted hat with flower from my own pattern


a cardi that i knitted for my niece a couple of years ago. from a pattern by debbie bliss out of wool yarn and store bought ruffle trim


i really am making progress. it's slow, but still progress. the crib skirt is finished; all except for the ironing and picking out all those loose threads that is. the curtains for baby b's room is about 90 % completed. it's actually been a pretty tough week. both girls were sick with colds/stomache virus, so i've been dealing with snot, puke, and poo all week. so for lack of new pictures, here are some past projects that i've dug up from my flickr page.










No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for commenting! you've made my day!